Table of Contents
There are 7 decks (aka “schools of magic”) in the base version of wizwar. Each of the 2 expansions add another 3 decks.
Each deck contains 24 cards, except for the hand deck, which contains 12.
I've scanned all the wiz-war cards. It was super tedious. I hope you appreciate it.
Download individually: https://wizwar.net/public/wizwar/cards
Download as .zip: https://wizwar.net/public/wizwar/wiz-war cards.zip (warning, 500mb file)
Grid/cutout card scans
Here is an imgur album containing all the cards arranged in a grid. This is useful for printing/cutting out or for importing to Tabletop Simulator: https://imgur.com/gallery/G2csYXD
Base Game Decks
- Cantrip, aka hand, standard cards required in every game.
- Alchemy, aka potion, contains magic stones, trinkets, and some thrown weapons.
- Elemental, aka droplet, has a lot of high-power water and fire based attack cards.
- Mentalism, aka brain, contains cards related to moving other wizards and messing with their hand.
- Mutation, aka transformation, contains all the transformation cards, allowing wizards to take other forms.
- Thaumaturgy, aka book, is a good balance of attacks, counters, and neutral cards. Contains Gravity and Slow Death.
Malefic Curses expansion decks
- Chaos is a high-energy deck containing lots of dice-based cards.
- Necromancy contains a mix of attacks and defenses, like Drain Life, Bone Armor and Ghost Shield.
Bestial Forces expansion decks
decks.txt · Last modified: 2020/03/25 06:28 by 126.96.36.199